Monday, November 29, 2010

Just a little catching up......

I wrote this months ago, intending to come back, write more and than post, however time got away from me.



Where do I start after so many months? Life is a whirlwind. I am just taking care of my children, trying to keep up and not get so overwhelmed with all that is asked of me. However, I am so thankful for these four children and would not want life any other way. The afternoons are filled with getting homework done with two kids, piano lessons, bible homework, providing snacks, making and serving supper at a designated time, before moods start to deteriorate. :) After supper is baths, more reading and a timely bedtime. Then two nights a week after this routine, I take off to work.






Add Video

No comments:

Post a Comment